This website is a project of the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance (PPORA). To help support this project and other work of the organization, see below.
PPORA is not a membership organization, but an alliance representing the shared values and varied interests of the Pikes Peak region’s outdoor community. We are dependent upon people like you who resonate with our vision and want to invest in the future of outdoor recreation in the Pikes Peak region.
Your financial gift will directly support PPORA’s mission:
We exist to strengthen the outdoor recreation industry for the Pikes Peak region through leadership and collaboration.
All that we do is supported by our 5 pillars, represented by these goals:
- Grow – Grow all aspects of outdoor recreation in the Pikes Peak region
- Inspire – Inspire greater participation in outdoor recreation
- Strengthen – Strengthen the Pikes Peak region’s outdoor recreation industry
- Steward – Support stewardship of our outdoor environments and promote outdoor ethics for responsible recreation
- Advocate – Advocate on behalf of the outdoor recreation industry at the local, state, and national levels